If you have a cat, there’s no doubt in my mind that you absolutely hate cleaning out the terds and ice bergs of pee several times a week like I did.
Not only does it smell, the whole process is messy, dusty, and sometimes down right disgusting.
This video will walk you through everything you need to know about the best self cleaning litter box on the market. I’m sure there will be people who will challenge me in the comments, but I can assure you that I did my research, and most importantly, I bought the PetSafe ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box and used it until the first litter tray was completely unusable.
Here’s a link to check out the Litter Box yourself: https://amzn.to/2Mn4OMt
Along the way, I learned quite a few things that you won’t find in other youtube videos, because I too watched them all in frustration before I decided to overlook the negative reviews youtube and amazon and simply try it for myself.
Why did I do this? I was simply tired of cleaning out the litter box, and I knew that there had to be a better way. The litter box I purchased is really good, but there are a few problems that you need to be aware of, because for some people this litter box will not be a life saver. At the end of the video, you’ll have all the knowledge required to make an informed decision for yourself.
You’re going to learn
• What I did to train my cat to use the litter box and what actually happened.
• Problems with my cat and the ScoopFree litter box.
• I’ll also cover the smell, the tracking of this litter, and what your cat might not like about the litter box and litter.
• How do you know when it’s time to change the litter tray?
• Will you have to empty the poop before you change the litter tray?
• Lastly I’ll go over the cost comparison between the ScoopFree crystal premium litter and the Scoop Away cat litter that I’ve used for many years.
• I’ll show you exactly how many litter trays I’ll have to buy every year and what the cost will be. I’ll also explain how I’m going to justify the cost of this pricey automatic litter box system.
• And of course I documented how long the first litter tray lasted and what my final thought are on the product and experience as a whole.
• There were a few surprises along the way, that I’ll share with you too.
• In my research I found that your cats diet and litter box location may cause a problem with how well this automatic litter box will work. At the end of the video, I’ll show you exactly what my cat eats and where his litter box is located and why. But keep in mind every cat is different, so your experience can vary from mine.
Alright Guys & Gals, thanks for watching another one of my videos. I hope to make another good one for you soon. I’m studying the stock market now and hopefully will have some interesting videos for that as well! STAY TUNED
SUBSCRIBE if you like my stuff
BTW Keep up with my shenanigans on Social Media. I mainly use Twitter, but I’m all over, just like everyone else.
Tweets by LexSelfMadeLife
Also checkout my award winning website http://www.simplyadditions.com